Today I Am Thankful For...

- That new car smell
- Playing catch with Josh - it's so easy and makes his irresistibly happy
- 30 Rock - because, dude, that show is funny
- Sunbeams who misbehave a little rather than cry for mom (trust me - the crying is far worse)
- People who are willing to help out with Sunbeams at the last minute (Thanks Melissa - I know it was daunting!)
- People who are willing to be a substitute chorister in Primary, even if they've never been in Primary before (Thanks Marie - you did a great job!)
- Real mayonnaise (Seriously, body, could you not think of a more fatty thing to crave right now? There have been a lot of sandwiches in my diet lately...)
- Having a TV that works (shallow, but true)
- My good husband, who bought me those earrings I wanted for V-day
- Fuzzy blue socks
- Maternity yoga pants
- The yummy trifle I made for V-day. Dang, it's good.
1 comment:
I had a lot of fun in Primary! (I know that one day I'll regret saying this outloud as it will land me a Primay calling...)
Post a Comment