Here are ten fun facts from my life lately:
- There is such a thing as a 12 hour flu bug. I started feeling pretty gross yesterday around 11am. I was regretting life in general by 1pm. I even had Lance come home a little early. But by 11pm I was feeling a lot better. (Of course, this was after I had canceled my Primary presidency meeting for the next morning, dang it.)
- Just because you feel better doesn't necessarily mean you're fully recovered. I spent the morning fairly busy, which completely wiped me out. I spent the afternoon taking a pretty productive nap.
- Kids will bother you every 10 minutes if you try to take a nap in your bed. In other words, taking a nap in your bed with kids around is simply impossible.
- Kids won't bother you at all if you take a nap on the extra bed in the guest/baby room. Experts have yet to find a reason for this.
- A prickly two year old turns into a snuggle machine when he sneaks into the guest/baby room and climbs into bed with you.
- It's nice to have your two year old take a nap.
- You'll regret it at bedtime - he'll want to stay up all night.
- You know it's been waaaaayyy too cold when it's 33 degrees outside and you seriously consider ditching your coat because it's so 'warm'.
- The squeaky wheel gets the grease. After nearly two months of dealing with dopes, getting the run-around, and making lots of phone calls, our warranty company finally let us just get a new TV. And since what we paid for our TV 18 months ago now buys a better TV, we now have a wonderful, fancier, and (this is the best part) working TV!
- Little boys who haven't seen a 'real' TV in two months are bound to be mesmerized. (Especially when Curious George is on.)
2 comments:
What a great picture of your boys enjoying the new TV! I'll bet its been hard for them not to have one. Enjoy!
Hooray for no coats...that's how we were today!
Hooray for a new TV too. What fun!
Post a Comment