Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

Today was Spencer's last day of preschool. As you can see, he was so excited he turned into 'Dark Vader'. The prospect of a summer of sleeping in*, playing all day, and then becoming a Kindergartener? Who wouldn't be excited?


Poor Dark was disinvited to preschool by a certain unreasonable mother, so he was left in the mini van. Just in case you were wondering.

A big thanks to Ms. Kris and Ms. Kathy for being such wonderful preschool teachers for the past two years. Spencer learned a lot, gained many new skills, and, most importantly, got out of my hair for a few hours each week. Oh, I mean acquired a love of school and learning.


Kindergarten, here we come!


*Side note: the only days I ever have to wake Spencer up are school days. He'd sleep until 9am if I let him. Otherwise he's up with the sun. What's up with that?

No comments: