Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Self-Portrait Tuesday: Week 36


Oy. I am officially nine months pregnant. Huzzah!

Some day I will start taking self-portraits of my face again. But not until the pregnancy induced roundness is gone. A girl's gotta have some standards.

In other news...

I've discovered the fun of enhancing the different genetic traits the boys have received from Lance and I. For example, did you know that Josh actually has fairly curly hair? (Just like his daddy.)


I've let it start growing out, and he sometimes let's me style it. (It's often poofy and large by the end of the day, but it's cute in the morning!)

Spencer, on the other hand, has inherited my thick and coarse horse hair. We're goin' for the teen-heart-throb-with-long-messy-hair look for him.


Spencer also has my blue eyes, but Josh has his daddy's hazel eyes. Spencer is (generally) sweet and good-natured, just like his momma and daddy. (Quit laughing.) Josh is... well, Josh, and we're not quite sure where he gets all of his Joshiness from. But we're (generally) glad he has it!

It's exciting to wonder what traits this next little Madsen bambino will have - curly or straight hair? Blue or hazel eyes? Good-natured or a little fuss-pot? Only a few more weeks to find out!

No comments: