Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Old Friends

Yesterday evening we had dinner with our old friends the Munz's and the Bodies. (The Bodies are visiting from Louisiana.) It was really nice to catch up and spend some time together. It was also fun to see their cutie-pie daughters, Sydney and Eden. They are both one year old, and as Spencer explained, "Not too big babies, and not too little babies". (Of course when I asked him if they were 'medium babies' he looked at me like I was crazy.)

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. (And why didn't we get a photo of all of us together?!) But I did get a free dinner that I didn't have to cook. And I didn't even swell up that much in the heat. You can't ask for more than that!

We tried to get a picture with all four kiddos. Can you say "Exercise in futility?"

A boy with a bat. No good can come of this.

Eden and Ashley touring the yard.

Elizabeth and Sydney. I had asked Sydney to say "Cheese!" and this is the look I got. (It's the "Whatever, crazy lady" look.) Love it.

No comments: