For reasons that are both unimportant and boring, all three kids were in the back of the Camry this afternoon as we drove to pick Lance up from work. Spencer and Josh, unaccustomed to sitting right next to each other, promptly began to fight/play by kicking each other with their 'foot friends'. (Their term, not mine.)
After much screeching and laughing I heard this:
Josh: I won, Spencer, I won!
Spencer: No you didn't!
Josh: Yes! I won! Game over.
Spencer: Yeah, well... restart... play again.
Josh: No! No restart! Game over!
Spencer: Sorry. I hit play again. Now we have to play again.
Josh: Otay.
And the kicking, screeching, and laughing began again.
Think they need to cut back on the video gaming?
After much screeching and laughing I heard this:
Josh: I won, Spencer, I won!
Spencer: No you didn't!
Josh: Yes! I won! Game over.
Spencer: Yeah, well... restart... play again.
Josh: No! No restart! Game over!
Spencer: Sorry. I hit play again. Now we have to play again.
Josh: Otay.
And the kicking, screeching, and laughing began again.
Think they need to cut back on the video gaming?
No comments:
Post a Comment