Remember my book review, and how I was supposed to let you know if I liked Pride and Prejudice and Zombies? Well, I'm finally getting around to it.It. Was. Awesome.
I giggled mischievously the entire time I read it. It was just like the original, word for word in some parts, but it included zombies. And the killing and maiming of zombies. And ninjas. And nunchucks. It was great. I completely recommend it.
I like to think Miss Austen would have gotten a kick out of it.
So imagine my delight when I received an email from Amazon.com this morning informing me that I could pre-order... get ready for it...
!!!!!!!!!!!!
For less than $10. With free shipping.
Of course I ordered it. September 15th cannot come soon enough.

4 comments:
I've been dying for a good book. I'll see if I can get my paws on the zombie book right away. Thanks for the recommendation.
I'm wondering. Would I still enjoy it if I have never read Pride & Prejudice? I still want to borrow it regardless.
Kevin,
You would love it. And you can definitely borrow it. You just have to come get it. :) (Can you tell I want you to visit?)
I got it for Sarah Beth and we both loved it. Sarah Beth reads Jane Austen books as if they were scripture so I was pretty impressed that she liked this. Proof that Sarah Beth has a great sense of humor, or the Roper sense of humor is rubbing off on her.
Post a Comment