Monday, July 13, 2009

Little Tease

Remember my exciting (to me) news? Well, after that post Cole slept through the night two more times. That means four nights in a row. I thought for sure this was now a habit, earning him the title of World's Best Baby.

It was all an act.

A ruse.

A farce.

A tease.

For the past two nights he has woken me up around 4:30am, demanding to be fed and not in the least bit interested in going back to bed. (Fortunately, I can put him back into his crib and he won't fuss. But I can hear him grunting and snorting and whatnot for another hour or so.)

Guess he'll have to earn that title some other way.

1 comment:

The Holdaway's said...

Maybe it's the 6 week growth spurt and he'll go back to sleeping all night in a few days... Or maybe just wishful thinking.