Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Sunday Smiles: The Pink Cloud
My Grandma Roper (Tess's Great-Grandmother) sent this dress to Tess when she was born. We lovingly call it The Pink Cloud because it is so very pink and fluffy and slippery. Seriously slippery.
I thought for sure Tess would smile this week. I could feel it in my bones. My bones were wrong.
This almost looks like a smile, but really I think she's just gnawing on the stuffed rat. Because when you have three boys in your family, stuffed rats are fairly common.
Well. If The Pink Cloud and the attention of every member of the family couldn't get Tess to smile, I just don't know what to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is super cute in her pink polka dot dress! Enjoy her that size. It just goes way too fast. I was just looking at my baby girl's newborn pictures and couldn't believe how sad I felt that that stage is over.
I meant to tell you I thought she was adorable in it, but then you went to primary and I didn't get the chance. Chris even said she looked pretty cute it in.
Post a Comment