Stupid eyes.
Actually, stupid allergies.
No, wait - stupid allergies and eyes.
Allergy season has been monumental around here. So much so that I have developed cysts under my eyelids, making it impossible for me to wear contacts. I have to use steroid drops for a month, and then after that I might get to wear contacts again, but only if they're the daily disposables. (Read: the most expensive.)
Well dang.
With this information in mind, and with a nearly full medical flex account, I decided it was time to splurge on some new glasses and some new prescription sunglasses. And since I am very rarely the star of my own blog (Irony? Yes.), you get to see several pictures of my new glasses. On me.
Logan Ream (age 8) said my sunglasses were "flashy". I have never had the word "flashy" associated with me in my life. I'm flattered.
2 comments:
Cute...I Think glasses are adorable :)
I despise allergies though!
They look great on you!
Post a Comment