Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Have You Ever Been So Tired... Danger Edition

Last night Cole was filthy and had a gross enough diaper that I decided he should take a bath while I made dinner.  A few minutes after I put him in the tub Lance came in and said "Have you ever been so tired..."

WHAT?! 

I told him to go right back in there to rescue our son before he drowned.  But take a picture first, because, hey, I could always use good blog fodder.*

Have you ever been so tired that you fell asleep in luke-warm bath water?


Cole has.

*It must be said that I knew there wasn't much water in there, and I wasn't worried that he would really drown.  Just in case you think we are terrible, horrible people.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i absolutely love this. i would totally snap a pic, too.