Remember how several years ago I found a killer deal on Ziploc snack bags at Sam's Club and came home with 1000+ (literally) of them?

I found 70 page spiral notebooks at Wal-Mart on Thursday for $.10 each. Now I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying more.
Lance just rolled his eyes when he saw them, but I don't care. Some deals are just too good to pass. (And some habits are just too good to break!) ((Can a habit be good? In the case of saving major money on very useful items, I say yes.))

I found 70 page spiral notebooks at Wal-Mart on Thursday for $.10 each. Now I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying more.
Lance just rolled his eyes when he saw them, but I don't care. Some deals are just too good to pass. (And some habits are just too good to break!) ((Can a habit be good? In the case of saving major money on very useful items, I say yes.))
No comments:
Post a Comment