Saturday, January 23, 2016

Scrapbooks - 8th Grade

With all the nostalgia goin' on around here lately I decided I should probably scan my high school and college scrapbooks. I didn't exactly adhere to the rules of acid-free-whatevers when making them and their age is starting to show.

I thought about just making a separate book for these pages, but that would require extra work on my part. No thanks. So I'm going to slowly but surely add them to the blog and just include them in my annual blog book. As you will be able to see, I didn't exactly have what you would call... talent... when it came to scrapbooking. At least at first - I got better! Also, the dang scanner we have doesn't scan an entire 8.5x11" page. What the what?! It cuts .10" from each side. I mean, seriously, why in the world, scanner?! But whatever. I could wait until we get a better scanner... but then it probably won't get done.

I may or may not include explanations for each page. I may or may not answer any questions you may have. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

My mom was in Young Women's with me pretty much the entire time I was in there, for several years as the president. Apparently I couldn't be trusted. ;)


Fun fact: I was student body president in 8th grade.


Going to Blue Lagoon on the 8th grade trip was a big deal - something you looked forward to your entire middle school career.


No comments: