Sunday, January 24, 2016

Scrapbooks - High School - Sophomore Year



By my sophomore year I had gotten my braces off and was allowed to wear contacts - it was pretty much an ugly duckling situation!


And look! Our first Lance sighting!



I was involved in all things student government, student activities, clubs, etc. Lots-o-socializing!









I had a solid group of friends who were really great. We did all sorts of things together. I was that teenager who was always planning and wanting to go and do something. (I'm that adult now...)




My school was like a mini UN - lots of kids from lots of different cultures and backgrounds. It was pretty amazing. (And pretty typical of CA. If there's one thing I lament about the schools here in IN, it's the lack of cultural diversity.)





Lance moved to UT at the end of our Sophomore year. Since my family drove out there often I was still able to see him. Above we're hanging out at my Grandma Roper's house.

No comments: