Friday, January 15, 2016

Temple



Lance took the day off, so we left Tess with some friends and went to the temple.

I love our temple.

So very much.

I also love Lance very much, but I see him every day. And he's a guy, not a building. I get that.

But back on point. I love our temple. (I love all temples. I love that we have temples and I love the blessings we get from attending the temple. But I really love our Temple because we waited so very long for it. I guess what I really should say is that I really appreciate our temple.) ((No. I love our temple.))

I randomly ran into a dear old friend while there. (Ginger Crook!!!) This is not the first time something like this has happened at the temple, and I doubt it will be the last.

And whenever it does happen I can't help but think "This must be a little what heaven is like."

Our church emphasizes eternal families; that's the goal - spending eternity with our families. But in my view, friends are very much like family. They're the family you choose, and it just won't be heaven without them. I'm pretty sure heaven will be full of reunions between good friends.

My point in this post? I'm not quite sure, other than I love going to the temple. Especially our Temple in Indy.

No comments: