Thursday, August 28, 2008

The ABC's of Maren

I don't usually like tags, but I liked the one Gigi did on her blog, so I'm copying her. Especially because we're all about the ABCs in our house right now - Joshie makes us sing them all the time. So, in the immortal words of Joshie, "Ready... Go!"

A - Attached or single: Tres tres attached.
B - Best Friend: My hoosband, Shmance. (Another thing I have copied from Gigi - her use of the fun word "hooseband". Gigi is fun to copy because she is so great. Try it today.)
C - Cake or Pie: Oy, eating-wise, it's a tie. Making-wise... it's still a tie.
D - Day: Sunday. (But mainly because I usually get an afternoon nap. I know, I'm a spiritual giant.)
E - Essential Item: Zyliss Pizza Cutter. (You still don't have one? How sad. Stay tuned.)
F - Favorite Color: Blue.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Um, not so much into the gummies. So my answer is Peanut Butter M&M's.
H - Home town: Fairfield, CA - although now I guess I'm an official Hoosier of Lafayette, IN.
I - Indulgences: Blogging.
J - January or July: July.
K - Kids: Spencer (4 1/2) and Joshie (23 mos).
L - Life is incomplete without: A good sense of humor.
M - Marriage Date: August 16, 2000.
N - Number of Siblings: Two younger brothers, Kyle and Kevin.
O - Obsession: Pumpkins.
P - Phobias or Fears: Tsunamis. (I have nightmares about them. You know, since Indiana is so prone to them and all...)
Q - Quote: "The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." - Jill Churchill
R - Reason to Smile: I get to go to the temple tomorrow with Gigi! (Gigi Gigi Gigi - it really is all about her.)
S - Season: Fall.
T - Talents: Organization.
U - Unknown fact about me: I've been skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor.
W - Worst Habit: Picking at my nails.
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Okay, what? Um... I guess I've had more ultrasounds in my life.
Y - Your favorite food: Thai.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Skinny dipping in the Sea of Galilee? Woo Hoo! Although it seems a bit sac religious in a way.

We may have some good conversation on our way to the temple tomorrow Maren...

Gigi said...

PS Don't you think I deserve a Zyliss pizza cutter for all the copying you're doing? ha ha