Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pampered Chef

Tonight I hosted a Pampered Chef party. (I totally thought of you, Christy!) I didn't get to take any pictures because I couldn't find my camera.

(Side note: weird, I know! I never lose my camera! I have two little suspects, but they are currently asleep. Plus, I'm a little afraid to find out where they put it. In the dryer? With the Transformers? Outside on the slide? Who knows - these are all plausible choices. End of side note.)

So the hostess benefit this month is getting any item I want 60% off. Awesome! Now I just have to decide what I want. (I'm being good and buying only things that I need - not something that just seems cool.) Here are a few things I'm contemplating:

The 7" Santoku Knife

The BBQ Grill Basket
The Collapsible Serving Bowl
Stoneware: Deep Covered Baker
Stoneware: Large Bar Pan
What do you think? What would you get?

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I so Love Pampered Chef... I need to get a few items...
Hmmmm I always wanted to buy the Pots if I had the 60% off but if my memory serves well you already have new cookware... so my 2cents for what it is not worth is the super cool red caserole. It will be super cool for your dinner parties and it matches the van for carry ins at church :)

Mimi Nowland said...

My vote is for the stoneware bar pan!

The Holdaway's said...

I would totally get the cranberry deep baker dish. I've always wanted one... I have the bar pan and hardly ever use it - maybe because it isn't in a place I see it when I want to use a pan like that, cause the kids would break it...

Melissa said...

I agree with the cranberry deep baker dish, especially since you can use it in the microwave.

Elizabeth said...

the deep baker dish!
Hope you are all well. say Hi to Lance!

Marie said...

Jesse was mad when I came home, told him about the grilling basket, and then informed him that I didn't buy it so I say go with that for Lance and the boys!