By the end of the day there's a 90% chance that someone in the house will be without pants. That chance raises to 99% in the summer. Anyone else live in an apparently clothing-optional home?
All our pictures of our boys when they were that age show them without pants. We are now starting to wonder how they ever got holes in the knees!! They frequently went to bed in the same shirt they wore all day, too, so pj pics were of them without pants as well. That's just the kind of parents we are, I guess!
6 comments:
Eva didn't get dressed until 3:15pm when I had to leave the house. We are often a no-pants household.
Dominic takes his clothes off constantly. Even when we aren't at home!
Are we just talking about our kids? Should we not even get started on husbands that qualify for this discussion ;)
All clothing optional. Except underwear because I have to draw the line somewhere.
Some of maternity jeans are so uncomfortable that I wish I could run around without my pants on!!
All our pictures of our boys when they were that age show them without pants. We are now starting to wonder how they ever got holes in the knees!! They frequently went to bed in the same shirt they wore all day, too, so pj pics were of them without pants as well. That's just the kind of parents we are, I guess!
Post a Comment