Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

We spent a fun day at the zoo. The weather was perfect, the snacks were plentiful, and a grand and glorious time was had by all.

Josh is in love with animals right now. And each animal is either a mommy, a daddy, or a baby. Every animal there was classified and made into a family. Did you know that gazelles are baby giraffes? Neither did I, but I was put in my place today by Josh as he explained this obviously well-known fact to me. I stand corrected.

Here are some of the pictures that I took. (Except the one of me - Spencer took that. I must look like wildlife.)


And here are some of the pictures the boys took. (My favorite is the finger.)


But best of all? The boys were so exhausted that they went to bed an hour early this evening. Totally worth all the effort!

No comments: