Number of times I've swept the kitchen floor today: 3
Items of food that have fallen to the floor:
- 3/4 of a piece of buttered toast (buttered side down)
- one whole piece of pizza (cheese side down)
- one whole chocolate cupcake (frosting side down)
Number of spots of skillet lasagna I have found and scrubbed off of the kitchen wall today: 12+
Number of times I have gotten after Josh for throwing food in the kitchen today: 3
Number of times I have been ignored by Josh today: 3
Number of bites of lunch the boys ate today: 4
Number of snacks the boys demanded this afternoon: 4
Number of cupcakes I baked today because I craved them: 24
Number eaten by Josh: 1
Number demanded by Josh: 5
Items of food that have fallen to the floor:
- 3/4 of a piece of buttered toast (buttered side down)
- one whole piece of pizza (cheese side down)
- one whole chocolate cupcake (frosting side down)
Number of spots of skillet lasagna I have found and scrubbed off of the kitchen wall today: 12+
Number of times I have gotten after Josh for throwing food in the kitchen today: 3
Number of times I have been ignored by Josh today: 3
Number of bites of lunch the boys ate today: 4
Number of snacks the boys demanded this afternoon: 4
Number of cupcakes I baked today because I craved them: 24
Number eaten by Josh: 1
Number demanded by Josh: 5
No comments:
Post a Comment