Saturday, May 30, 2009

Madsen Boy #3

I'll get straight to the point. Madsen Boy #3 Quick Facts:

8 lbs 14 Ounces
20" Long
Handsome Devil



Mom and Boy are doing fine!
This Concludes the Guest Blogger Appearance.

-Lance

15 comments:

Gigi said...

Congratulations! He's a keeper.

Groshon said...

um wait, what? My calendar says it's only the 30th?!

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details!!

Rachel said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! So were the contractions while getting the tire fixed the beginning of the end?

The Holdaway's said...

You were right that since he was scheduled for the 1st, he'd come early. He's adorable though - congrats!

ashley.and.graham said...

what in the world? what happened to the two fabulous last meals? oh well. oh my goodness, we're so happy for you. just wish we were visiting this week.

looking forward to seeing more photos and news!

ashley (& graham & eden)

Amy Collins said...

So glad to see he is here, you look great Maren, I love your smile. I can't wait to hear how everything went. I'm also excited to hear if you gave the little guy a name, the guest blogger didn't mention that ;)

Jennie said...

Congrats Maren! May sure has been a busy month!

Ginger said...

I was wondering about you guys last night as I was getting some take out for us. I was wondering what you picked for the famous last meal. I can't wait for the details!!! I bet it was all due to that silly flat tire!

LethargicLass said...

You don't know me, but I love your blog and I was so thrilled to see this... congratulations!

Allison Serr said...

Congratulations - what a cute boy! I hope you're all doing well even though it sounds like things didn't go as planned. They rarely do.

Mindi said...

Yeah, Maren! Isn't that a wonderful moment when you finally get to hold your baby in your arms? Congrats.

The Glassetts said...

Congratulations!! Sorry you were not able to have your "last" meal. :-) He is a handsome guy!

Marisa May said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about him. I was wondering about all those early contractions you were having...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! He is adorable! Love,
Amy Waite (a cousin :-))

Heather S. said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous end to a lousy day!!!

He's such a cutie!

My two girls both decided to come the night before I was scheduled to be induced. It's fabulous that they want to come on their own timing instead of when the doctor plans on bringing them isn't it! I bet this was a much quicker experience then.