Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good Baby


Tuesday night Cole slept from 11:00pm to 5:45am.

Last night he slept from 10:30pm to 6:30am.

He'll be six weeks old tomorrow.

Whoa. I totally love this little dude.

Totally.

Each morning, after feeding the little ravenous beastie, I have tickled his tummy and told him what a wonderfully good baby he is. "Goooood baby! Yes you are! You're a good baby, letting Mommy sleep!" (Because it's all about the positive reinforcement.) In response he has spit up on me. Each time. Profusely.

No matter. Right now he's still my favorite son.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Whohoo, I'm happy to hear it, Maren. Ruby has been sleeping great the past two nights also. But I'm afraid to say that out loud least she hear me and decide to do otherwise. So I won't say it, I'll just comment. It is highly unlikely she'll see this comment any time soon.

Amy Collins said...

So do you stuff this kids cheeks to get him to sleep that long?? Kidding of course, I'm glad he is cooperating for you.