Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Self-portrait Tuesday: Why Do I Have Long Hair...


... if I always just wear it pulled back?

I haven't braided my hair since... well, I'm not quite sure. High school maybe? Whatever. I am in desperate need of practice. Then again, this isn't all that bad considering I did it with a baby on my lap while sitting on the couch.

I need some cute pulled-back hairstyles. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously suggest you tube for this. I learned a cute messy bun idea on there, involving 2 elastics. It's easy and cute, and I can leave it in overnight.

Also, have you seen the daring book for girls? There is a pencil in the hair idea in there. Not as cute, but more practical for when you're doing housework and homework.

Last but not least, I prefer the claw. I twist it into a low ponytail, fold it up, attach the claw, and let the ends fall under. I would send you some pics, but I just got my hair cut today, so I can no longer do any of these looks!!

Good luck!

Jen said...

I seriously suggest you tube for this. I learned a cute messy bun idea on there, involving 2 elastics. It's easy and cute, and I can leave it in overnight.

Also, have you seen the daring book for girls? There is a pencil in the hair idea in there. Not as cute, but more practical for when you're doing housework and homework.

Last but not least, I prefer the claw. I twist it into a low ponytail, fold it up, attach the claw, and let the ends fall under. I would send you some pics, but I just got my hair cut today, so I can no longer do any of these looks!!

Good luck!