Wednesday, December 30, 2009

November Bread of the Month: Meh.

Okay, yeah, I know.  It's waaaaaaaay past November.  But in all honesty, I did make this bread in November; I just never got around to posting it.

Why?

It was... meh.  After October's dissapointing results, I thought I'd give my beloved pumpkin one more try in the yeast bread world with Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Frosting.  I found the recipe on Taste of Home, which rarely lets me down, so I figured these would be good. I mean, c'mon, caramel frosting.  Yummers.

But they weren't.  They were meh.  Kinda dry and didn't even taste pumpkin-ey.  In fact, the caramel frosting was the best part, which doesn't seem right.  I dunno. 

I was very sad.  Which also doesn't seem right, considering it was just some cinnamon rolls.

So here's the three second pictorial version of how to make these rolls:



And here are a few shots of the bakers of these rolls, who are both, I think, much more deliscious than the rolls.



With or without caramel frosting.

No comments: