I forgot about a birthday present that Dad and Susie had left at our house during their October visit. I opened it to find these:
That's right - A Christmas Story leg lamp lights.
They now grace our mantle and make me smile every time I see them.
My life is now complete. :)
6 comments:
Oh my my, we need some of those around here. Killer!
Wow! What do the boys think?
Was the box marked "FRAGILE"? Ha ha! This is awesome!
love it!
Emily says, "that is just creepy, gross, just creepy, kinda cool and weird." I saw an ornament one last year and should have bought it but I didn't.
These are awesome. Cody does not like "A Christmas Story." He reluctantly bought me the movie last year but doesn't like to watch it with me. Growing up we watched it several hundred times over Christmas. I love it.
Post a Comment