"What. Are. You. Doing?"
"Does this outfit make me look fat?"
(No, Tess. Your chinS do.) (I lurve your chins. All of them!!)
"In keeping with Madsen Baby Tradition, I absolutely refuse to roll over. Oh, I could do it... if I stopped freaking out long enough to actually try. I'm in no hurry to move - if I want to get anywhere, someone will move me. However, despite my lack of mobility, I am bound and determined to get out of this chair. Starting... now."
"Almmmooosssttt therrrrree..."
"Sweet freedom! I'm almost out, I'm...."
"...I'm... not getting... anywhere..."
"Phew! That was exhausting."
"I've had enough! Get me outta here. NOW."
"I look like mommy when I give this look."
"And I look like Daddy when I look like this."
"At last! My favorite place to be - in Mommy's arms. Now move it, Momma. I wanna go watch Josh and Cole fight. Josh has the size, but Cole is pretty scrappy."
1 comment:
So very clever, as always!
Post a Comment