Thursday, February 11, 2016

Scrapbooks - College - Freshman Year - Misc. 2

Obviously when I was finishing up this scrapbook I found some old pics and had no clue what to do with them... so I just put them at the end. Because that makes sense, right?




Pretty cool that I got to attend the dedication for the Mt. Timp temple because I was sealed there just a few years later!



I have absolutely ZERO recollections of this honors banquet. None. But it must have been important to me because I kept the program...




This hung in our apartment for quite a while.


I had also created my own word of the day sign. (Kinda like those Word of the Day Calendars. Only cooler.) Meat Spectacular (in reference to our grocery store sale) was obviously the last word. I can only imagine what other words graced our wall...


No comments: