Sunday, February 14, 2016

Scrapbooks - College - Sophomore Year - S'mores

I probably gained my love of s'mores from Stacey. (It wasn't that hard. S'mores are delicious.) ((And way better than Jell-o. Sorry, Stacey.))

So who's that blond guy on Heather? That's Jason, a.k.a. "Bird Boy". I don't remember why we called him that, but I'm sure it was for good reason. Wait - I think once he impersonated an eagle, and Bird Boy sound better than Eagle Boy. So there you go. Jason and Heather were Y Group counselors together. Or wait, maybe not together, but they were in the same group at the training? I don't remember. All I remember is that he was a fun guy and we liked hanging around him. He and Heather kind of had a thing but not really, and then he broke it off via email and we were all like "Um, no. LAME." So that was that.


And yes, Chris was still around. And this is kinda when things got a little weird because all the guys his age were on missions. He was very much the minority being a sophomore guy who was not an RM. (More to come on that later.) And he still lived in DT, which was also kinda weird. But we still liked hanging out with him, too.

Oh, and those two boys had no idea how to build fires. They had to have the ladies do it for them!


Mmmm... s'mores. Why in the world didn't we do this more often?


No comments: