Sunday, March 9, 2008

At Death's Door - Again

So remember on Friday when I said I was feeling 100% better again? Well, that lasted all of 24 hours. By Saturday afternoon I was feelin' funky. By the evening I was feeling downright gross. And all that night I just wanted to die. (Okay, again, not really. But I would have killed for some decent sleep!)

Actually, sometime around 3 or 4 I finally fell asleep. I slept and slept. I even slept through Lance getting up (literally) at the crack of dawn for bishopric meeting. The boys even let me sleep until 9am, which is when our ward starts. Oops. But not really oops, because I'm sure that the ward did not want me to share germs with them. (I'm pretty sure that's where I got last weeks bug. Grrrr...)

Fortunately, this bout of the flu wasn't nearly as nasty. By this afternoon I was feeling much better, and I was even able to eat some dinner.

Okay, so now I've filled my quota of flu-filled weekends, right? Death can just keep on walkin' by, right?

Right?!

No comments: