Well, March is now sparking some enmity of its own. Mainly because I've been sick for just about ALL 31 days of it. Here are the stats:
- Number of colds: 3
- Number of bouts of flu: 2
- Number of UTI's: 2 (Which is bizarro because I haven't had one since I was 12 or something!)
- Rounds of antibiotics: 2
- Total amount spent on prescriptions this month: $2.40 (Okay, so that's not bad. I just wanted to point out that Wal-mart pharmacy rocks!)
- Number of times I had to remind my doctor that I am very allergic to amoxicillin: 2
- Number of doctor visits: 1 (Which is also bizarro because unless I'm pregnant, I never go to the doctor!)
- Number of days poor Lance has had to pick up the slack because I was too sick to do anything but lay in bed and wish for a quick and painless death: 1
So, on this last day of March, I say good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopefully April will offer a new, healthier, clean slate. Bring on Spring! Bring on the birds and gardening and warm weather and all things good outside! Bring on all the flowers and blossoms and... pollen. And ragweed. And hayfever.
Dang.

Dang.


No comments:
Post a Comment