I am having to deal with an ornery cuss of a toddler again today.
I had to listen to him cry and scream any time we were in the car. I had to keep him away from the water cooler in the waiting room while our car was worked on. (I was mostly unsuccessful, much to the amusement of the other people in the room.) And I had to drag him kicking and screaming out of the library. Again. (As in for the 2nd time this week.)
And now he's fast asleep on the couch and I know I should wake him up but I just can't bring myself to wake the slumbering beast.
And it's only 12:30pm.
Anyone want a two year old? I'm just sure he'd behave better for you...
I had to listen to him cry and scream any time we were in the car. I had to keep him away from the water cooler in the waiting room while our car was worked on. (I was mostly unsuccessful, much to the amusement of the other people in the room.) And I had to drag him kicking and screaming out of the library. Again. (As in for the 2nd time this week.)
And now he's fast asleep on the couch and I know I should wake him up but I just can't bring myself to wake the slumbering beast.
And it's only 12:30pm.
Anyone want a two year old? I'm just sure he'd behave better for you...
3 comments:
My toddler is giving me trouble lately, too. I have been very sick -and he has slathered the bathroom with his poop, ruined the canister of sugar with strawberry dippings and spilled it all over the kitchen floor, flooded the whole bathroom, and opened 7 bars of new soap. Ugh...Spring, hurry up and get here!
Hang in there Maren! I know the feeling of wanting to loan them out for a little while! And, Sybrina...wow what is up with your little guy. That is one thing I don't have to deal with, a lot of mess. It's more about attitude here and tantrums of course. Goodluck to you and hope you feel better.
Um, no thanks. Got one coming up on two, and boy is he going to be trouble.
Post a Comment