So apparently I forgot to warn you that I was headin' out to Utah last week. Hence the lack of blogging. Several of you emailed me to make sure I was okay, which was really nice. (Unfortunately, I also took a vacation from checking my email.)
It's also really nice to be home. It's nice to...
...sleep in my own bed
...have something of a normal schedule again
...not wake up to 4" of snow (yuck)
...shower in my own shower
...not feel obligated to shower
...hang out with Lance
...tell Lance he has to deal with the kiddos, not me
...and so forth.
Unfortunately, there are also some down sides to being home. It's not so nice to...
...deal with a two year old with jet lag. Seriously.
...deal with a five year old with jet lag
...have to do housework
...have to pay bills
...make my own meals.
*sigh*
Trip highlights and pictures to come. Because nothing is as exciting as looking at other people's vacation photos!
It's also really nice to be home. It's nice to...
...sleep in my own bed
...have something of a normal schedule again
...not wake up to 4" of snow (yuck)
...shower in my own shower
...not feel obligated to shower
...hang out with Lance
...tell Lance he has to deal with the kiddos, not me
...and so forth.
Unfortunately, there are also some down sides to being home. It's not so nice to...
...deal with a two year old with jet lag. Seriously.
...deal with a five year old with jet lag
...have to do housework
...have to pay bills
...make my own meals.
*sigh*
Trip highlights and pictures to come. Because nothing is as exciting as looking at other people's vacation photos!
6 comments:
Did the hubby do a better job at painting this time?
that's all i needed to hear :). glad you're back!
ashley
Glad you are back, Maren. I was starting to wonder :)
It was fun to see you. Your boys are sooo cute! I mean handsome :). You were looking cute, too! Good luck getting back into the daily grind.
I was starting to worry, too! How funny, we don't see a post from Maren in a week and everyone freaks out! You're so loved and you're just so entertaining we were in Maren blog withdrawels.
It's so nice to be so loved. :) Thanks all!
Post a Comment