Monday, October 23, 2017

Going Home

I wrote a long blog post last night about all these Christmas Ornaments I had taken pictures of yesterday. They were made by my mom and I wanted a record of them. (But not the actual ornaments, hence the post.) But Blogger freaked out about all of the pictures I had in it and now the post is in perpetual "saving" mode. I've Googled the problem and all I've found was a help forum from 2013 that never resolved the issue. Dang it, Blogger! Hopefully I'll be able to get the post from my computer.

Last night we got to have dinner with Grandma - it was her actual birthday. So of course we had to have a little birthday dessert. It was nice to get to spend more time with her and chat. Isn't she so pretty? I loved her necklace. And I love her!

I'm currently on the train with Dad and Kyle, heading up to the airport. Kyle's going back to San Diego and Dad and I are flying to Indy. I'll drop Dad off at a hotel in Indy because he's flying to Baltimore tomorrow. Then know Friday he'll fly to Indy from Baltimore and Susie will fly in from Salt Lake. Without having driven out to UT this summer I'll have seen more of my family this year than in the past 2 years! (Not that I'm complaining. It's just unusual.) They'll be with us for the doughnut party and Halloween - which is AWESOME. But even more awesome? They'll be staying in Indiana while Lance and I run away to Europe.

The past few weeks have been pretty great. But the next few are gonna be amazing!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ack....
Your annual doughnut party and I live sooo far away. Oh well. Think of me---the person who truly appreciates a good doughnut!