As of right this minute I have walked 20,348 steps today.
I am tired.
But I am blogging. At least just a little.
Halloween was spent with the Reams, which makes me so happy every year. I just love them to bits. Here are a few pictures I snapped tonight. They make me happily giggle. I love all of these kiddos. Seriously. Halloween is so fun!
Tess was Junie B. Jones. Everyone who realized who she was and knew Tess well exclaimed at what a great costume choice this was for her. Tess is very much a Junie B! (Minus all the trips to the principal's office!)
Spencer made an amazing Marty McFly. Everyone always talks about how hard teenagers are, but you know what? They're also really a lot of fun!
Josh was the cutest hot dog you've ever seen. Oh mercy, I just wanted to keep kissing him on those cheeks!
And Cole was his most favorite thing in the world - French Fries! The costume was made all the better by the ketchup he still had on his mouth from dinner.
The whole gang.
My favorite decorations in the neighborhood. I have some creative neighbors!







No comments:
Post a Comment