Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mary Jane Trekker

**Update: after lots of waffling back and forth, I decided to go with the Vintage Olive. I really was leaning towards the blue, but figured they would show dirt a lot more, which would make me not want to tromp around in them with the boys as much, defeating the whole purpose of getting the shoes! Perhaps I'll find some other brightly colored sandals for this summer. (Old Navy maybe?)

The bad news: the shoes are back ordered until April 14th. Dang. The good news: I found a promotion code online that allowed me to have free shipping. Sweet.

If you want to take advantage of the offer, hurry - it expires today. The Source Code is TULIP and the PIN number is 530253025. Let me know if you get some!


I really like these Mary Jane Trekkers from Lands End. My old sandals are cute, but they remind me of being pregnant with Josh. Swollen ankles and feet = not the happiest of associations! I think these would be perfect for chasing little boys around the playground, store, backyard, and pretty much wherever else we go because all they do is run.

Now I just have to decide on which color I like best. I'm leaning towards the more neutral "Vintage Olive" (which looks darker online than in the catalog), but the "persian blue" and "seaside pink" are really cute, too. What do you think?


5 comments:

Christy said...

Those shoes are so cute! I've been shopping for some ballet flats---one pair of plain white and one pair of funky ones. I haven't found "the pair" yet.

My opinion on colors? I love them all but I think I might love the persian blue the best.

Heather S. said...

I'd go for the pink or the khaki. Those are SOO cute

Gigi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gigi said...

Maren I'm deciding whether to get those same shoes or the bark Beach Trekkers! If I go for the Mary Jane's (which I think are more feminine) I'm leaning toward khaki or olive. It's so hard to choose! Good thing they're on back order. It gives me time to decide for sure which I want. :)
Lands End Rocks!

The Holdaway's said...

I like the blue or khaki the best...