I just realized that my blog doesn't support a feed. (Meaning you can't subscribe to it through sites like Google Reader.) And I can't figure out how to change that or even where. Really, I've looked everywhere. (On the dashboard, through 'help'...)
Any Blogger-savvy people out there have any ideas?
Any Blogger-savvy people out there have any ideas?
6 comments:
Yep, sure can-
Click on Customize
Click the Settings tab
Click the Site Feed tab
Good luck setting it up!
I've been a subscriber of your blog through Google Reader for months now. It has been working for me!
C - okay, now that's just weird. Could it be that you can't subscribe to your own blog? I tried to today to see what it looked like... maybe that's the reason.
S - I actually did that. That's why I was confused about why it didn't work.
I have your blog on my reader too. I have found a few friends blogs lately that won't let me subscribe...it is kind of annoying! I guess I am not sure why someone wouldn't want people to subscribe to their blog? Anyway...there you have it!
I have been reading you through my google reader also.
You can subscribe to your own. I have my own on my reader.
I subscribe to your blog too. Except I just to it through the Feeds tab in my internet explorer browser. The only people that I can't subscribe to are the blogs that are password protected.
PS-Loren is truly sad that he didn't win the jelly beans. I'll have to get some for him to make it up to him that I didn't get online to vote for him. Happy Birthday "Like Karen With An "M""
Post a Comment