Why?
Because in the space of the less than ten minutes the following happened:
- Josh threw his fork at Spencer's face. I don't know if he was provoked or just wanted to see what would happen. For all I know he thought it was a game. Or war. Who knows. (If you look closely at the bridge of Spencer's nose you can see two fork marks.) ((Yes, Kyle, I took the pictures for you. You know why. Apparently history repeats itself in our children.))
- Josh bit his finger while eating his chicken nugget. I had to kiss it better six times. And no, the bits of pre-chewed chicken nugget could not be wiped off first.
- Spencer fell out of his chair. I don't know how or why. He just suddenly fell. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Josh walked right into the side of the table, head first. (He used to be able walk right under it with no problems. He must have not noticed his latest growth spurt.)
Mommy needed a time out from all the crying, whining, and fighting. Her lap needed a rest, and her shirt needed to be changed because it apparently becomes a tissue for sad little boys.
And now I feel better.
And now I feel better.
1 comment:
Mommy Time outs rock!
Post a Comment