Friday, January 25, 2008

Mark Lives In IKEA

You know of my lurve for IKEA, so of course a post on Sk*rt with the word IKEA attracted my attention.

Here's what I found: "Comedian / Filmmaker Mark Malkoff's New York City apartment had to be fumigated. All of his friends have tiny studio apartments. Hotels in New York are insanely expensive. Left with few living options, Mark thought it would be fun and make an interesting video to move into an IKEA store where he'd live and sleep for a week. Never in a million years did he think IKEA would go for it, but miraculously they have agreed."

I've already watched a few of the videos and they are great. I know what I'll be watching the rest of the evening... :)

1 comment:

Karlea said...

But c'mon Maren...you as the savvy advertizing queen you are can surely spot this as some PRIME publiciy for IKEA. Especially if Mark's new apartment makeover is all furnished by IKEA and photographed and published. Hmmmm...the opportunities are endless!!!!!! (hehehe) I need a project that goes beyond my kiddos!!! (Apparently you do too with all the rhyming going on at your house!!!)