Sally: Do you think that animals go to Heaven?
Me: I think so. I really like animals.
Sally: Well my cat won't! She's always scratching me.
(Picture this: it's Sharing Time. We are learning about the Plan of Salvation. We are taping different words up on the board to represent each section of the Plan of Salvation. The word "death" is written on a long, thin strip of paper that has been placed vertically.)
Billy: Look! It's a death slide!
Billy's older brother: No, that's Death Star, you dummy.
Billy: That does not look like a death star. It looks like a death slide. Dummy.
Teacher: How long do you think people live here on earth?
Random child (amongst other shouted and rather low answers): 50 years! That's all!
Me: I think so. I really like animals.
Sally: Well my cat won't! She's always scratching me.
(Picture this: it's Sharing Time. We are learning about the Plan of Salvation. We are taping different words up on the board to represent each section of the Plan of Salvation. The word "death" is written on a long, thin strip of paper that has been placed vertically.)
Billy: Look! It's a death slide!
Billy's older brother: No, that's Death Star, you dummy.
Billy: That does not look like a death star. It looks like a death slide. Dummy.
Teacher: How long do you think people live here on earth?
Random child (amongst other shouted and rather low answers): 50 years! That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment