Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Highlights of the Day

  • Buying Spencer's winter coat for next year for $10 at Old Navy (Originally $58! Now tell me, who in their right mind spends $58 on a coat for a kid at Old Navy?!?)
  • Buying 3 shirts, 2 sweaters, 2 sweatshirts, 1 fleece, and 1 winter hat for Spencer's winter wardrobe for next year, 1 workout shirt for me, 1 long sleeve polo for Lance, plus the winter coat above, for $50. Old Navy clearance rocks!
  • Doing my weekly grocery shopping in less than an hour with two boys in tow - a new record!
  • Laying down with the idea that I would probably (maybe) get a 15 minute nap while Josh slept and Spencer played Wii. Fifteen minutes miraculously turned into two hours. I have officially declared it a miracle.
  • Hmm... not much else. The afternoon nap pretty much took all my time, so I didn't really get much done. Nice.

No comments: