We went swimming at the YMCA tonight. (We just became members.) The boys had a GLORIOUS time. We put floaties on Spencer and he 'swam' at least 30 laps. Josh enjoyed sitting on the edge and then 'jumping' into our arms. After getting home and having a bedtime snack, I knew they were completely worn out: Josh went to bed without crying and Spencer cried the entire time we got him ready for bed. We're hoping to make this a weekly ritual. (The swimming, not the crying, that is.)
On a separate note, Josh is finally old enough to sometimes really play and interact with Spencer. It's so cute when they actually play and don't fight! I think by this summer they'll be good playmates. (When they're not smacking each other around.) ((Hey, I'm a realist.))
I found them playing like this last week. It made me feel like a good mom!
On a separate note, Josh is finally old enough to sometimes really play and interact with Spencer. It's so cute when they actually play and don't fight! I think by this summer they'll be good playmates. (When they're not smacking each other around.) ((Hey, I'm a realist.))
I found them playing like this last week. It made me feel like a good mom!

1 comment:
Okay I totally need some of those. Unfortunately at this point in my little darlings' lives...Matthew would just bop Connor over the head with those and then I'd want to bop Matthew. Hmmmm..good summer activity maybe??
Post a Comment