I didn't think I would have anything to blog about today - until I got the mail. This is what I found:

(This is in response to the letter I sent to the Dis-Comfort Inn a few weeks ago.)
I'm not quite sure what to say about it, other than... LAME! Talk about using a lot of words to say nothing. I can sum up what they said in just a few sentences:
"Thanks for the letter. We didn't read it very well because we sent a copy to the hotel even though you told us that's what you had already done. (I told them this in the email in which I sent the letter.) We won't be following up on any of your complaints because we're passing the buck to the actual hotel. They'll be sending you a lame letter, too, in seven to ten business days. Even though you totally said we had lost your business, we're hoping you don't learn from your mistakes and stay with us again. We hope you enjoyed this form letter!"
I can't wait to see what the hotel sends me!
Current song in my head: I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick
I'm not quite sure what to say about it, other than... LAME! Talk about using a lot of words to say nothing. I can sum up what they said in just a few sentences:
"Thanks for the letter. We didn't read it very well because we sent a copy to the hotel even though you told us that's what you had already done. (I told them this in the email in which I sent the letter.) We won't be following up on any of your complaints because we're passing the buck to the actual hotel. They'll be sending you a lame letter, too, in seven to ten business days. Even though you totally said we had lost your business, we're hoping you don't learn from your mistakes and stay with us again. We hope you enjoyed this form letter!"
I can't wait to see what the hotel sends me!
Current song in my head: I Want You to Want Me by Cheap Trick
No comments:
Post a Comment