Monday, September 17, 2007

I Want To Eat Your Face

I love my family because they crack me up. Here are a few of the random phrases I have taken note of over the past few days:

Spencer: Get a clue, dad! (He meant to say "give me a clue".)

Lance: I want to eat your face.

Spencer's bread at dinner: Eat me all up!

Josh: Doh!

Maren (to Spencer): I promise - your pants have two leg holes in them!

Maren: Do NOT hit your brother with the golf clubs.
Spencer: Why?
Maren: Because it will hurt him!
Spencer: Why?
Maren: Let me show you... (I didn't!)

Maren: Do NOT put your finger in your brother's eye!
Spencer: Why?
Maren: Because it hurts him! Why do you think he is crying and hit you?
Spencer: I don't know...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So do you have a quote wall? : ) I was just thinking of "The longer I'm around Stacey the more I understand," and "My heart fluttered last night. It must have been dark," and "If we're going to have boys over, we better have some meat."