On more frequent (not-so-good) days he whines, tries to climb up my legs, clings to my ankles, and generally gets in the way. You know, typical baby stuff. :)
BTW, Josh will be one tomorrow! Yep, one year ago tonight I started the LONGEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. It was awful. Good because now we have Josh, but bad because I had to get him out of me first. Perhaps I'll go into detail tomorrow.
Tonight was much better - I got to play Bunko and got the highest score. Woo-hoo! Plus, I got a travel bunko and thought of you, Liz. (I mean, L-Dub.com!)
BTW, Josh will be one tomorrow! Yep, one year ago tonight I started the LONGEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. It was awful. Good because now we have Josh, but bad because I had to get him out of me first. Perhaps I'll go into detail tomorrow.
Tonight was much better - I got to play Bunko and got the highest score. Woo-hoo! Plus, I got a travel bunko and thought of you, Liz. (I mean, L-Dub.com!)
2 comments:
happy birthday Josh
I miss playing Bunko. :( On another side note, my kitchen looks worse than yours does in this picture. I'm working on making salsa today and Thomas is working on emptying all the drawers and cabinets.
Post a Comment