Sunday, December 9, 2007

Done and Done... kinda

Church was canceled today because of an ice storm. (The storm wasn't that bad, but we have lots of members who live out in the boondocks who probably would have had a hard time coming in.) So I spent my free time finishing my Christmas cards. All done!


Except for writing our Madsen Top 10 list, printing it, and putting it in the cards. Then signing each one. Addressing the envelopes. Stuffing the envelopes. Buying stamps and putting them on. And finally mailing them.

So done. Kinda.

BTW: I've been working on our Stake's Nativity Celebration this year. Once it's done tonight, my time should free up for the more important things in life. Like blogging. :)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Those are so pretty! I love them! I will be lucky if I get anything sent out this year at all! I just had a lot on my plate getting my enrichment night ready, and now I don't feel like doing anything for a while. we'll see!

Maren said...

Thanks, Kerry! They were actually really easy to make, which is the only reason they got finished!

Karlea said...

Look at you Ms. Stampin' Up. Remember when we got hooked in Utah? Hmmm...haven't stamped in a REALLY long time. I love your cards. I was wondering what was all over your table with your pretty flowers!!! By-the-way, when IS your birthday you old fart??!! Next year I won't be such a lame friend. Ya know you could help out by letting a know a week in advance that your birthday was approaching!!!!! (hehehe) Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like Lance needs to give lessons on how to spoil your wife on her big birthdays!! Don wants to have a XXX party for his upcoming 30th. HELLO...I get that we're being all "Roman Numeral" banking nerd, but I am not about to send out invitations that say XXX on them to all our church-going friends!!! MIght as well hang out the red light too!! Anyway, go glad that it was a such a great day.