We have late walkers in our family. (And that's okay by me, because once kids start walking they also start running. All the time. Nonstop. And then they get into even more trouble!) Joshie is 15 months old and just about there. He is so proud of himself in this video!
As you can see, his feet spread out a lot. Spencer's did the same thing, which is probably part of the reason why we have such late walkers. So we're off to a pediatric orthopedist on Friday in Indie. Spencer had to have special inserts for his shoes, and I'm hoping for the same thing for Josh. (Although getting them fit for Josh will be a NIGHTMARE for all involved!)
He's growing up so much. One other bad thing about kids walking? In my eyes they stop being babies and they start being toddlers. And I miss the babies.
He's growing up so much. One other bad thing about kids walking? In my eyes they stop being babies and they start being toddlers. And I miss the babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment