Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lighting Lust


I am in love with this garland shade light. I discovered it in my January issue of Real Simple. I think it would be so pretty in my kitchen, above the table. It would give the house something distinct; different from the cookie cutter fixtures you find in subdivision homes. And at $80, it's pretty reasonably priced.

If only I could have put this on my Christmas wish list sooner...

2 comments:

Karlea said...

Oooooooo pretty. I want one too!!! Love the party. What great planning. Ahhh, we should go into event planning together. Nothing makes my little heart swell more than making list, planning, and organizing for weeks in advance. I think it kinda bugs Don. Plus...we could do the advertising oursleves...BONUS!!! What do ya think? Of course first you'd have to move to Cali. I'm not sure I could take snow anymore!

Maren said...

With the snow we've had today, I'm ready to move to CA right this minute!