Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not The Day I Expected

We were supposed to go to the Children's Museum today with Misty.

But instead I had one of the longest days I've had in a while. One of those days that makes you wonder what in the name of Pete you were thinking when you decided to have kids. (And what you were on to make you decide to have another!)

Josh was coming down with a nasty cold and was whiny and crying all day. Spencer had an allergic reaction to a dog yesterday evening and his right eye was swollen shut all of last night and most of the morning. (He looked like Rocky!) Both boys were BANGRY. (Bangry: so angry you want to bang things around.) To top it off, I'm coming down with a cold, too, and not feeling all that great.

It was not fun. In fact, it was the opposite of fun. Un-fun.

But I did get get to do one fun thing: wrap some presents that I'm sending to my family in Utah tomorrow. And play with Flickr Toys.


2 comments:

Kerry said...

I am sorry you had a rotten day! You know I've been there done that, so I feel your pain! Your presents look really beautiful though! I need to get some wrapping paper. I don't even have any yet. But Tony comes home tonight! Woo-Hoo!

Ginger said...

Beautiful packages! I need to go buy some pretty ribbon