There's a huge snow storm headin' our way - the worst of which we'll see on Sunday morning. (Bet they won't cancel church this week, though!)I think we're pretty well set. We have extra water, plenty of food, a month's worth of diapers and wipes. I might need to get some more milk tomorrow, but I'm not too worried about much else.
And talk about perfect timing: we're giving Spencer snow pants, snow boots, and a sled for his birthday tomorrow.
What do you do to get ready for a big snow storm?
(No, I really want to know. What if I've forgotten something crucial? Boy, wouldn't you feel guilty if you found out that what I really needed was X, but you didn't bother to tell me?)

2 comments:
Extra firewood (if you have a stove or fireplace, of course) and lots of hot chocolate!
bullets
Post a Comment