I got all my Christmas cards out last week. (Go me!) They included my annual "Madsen Family Top 10 List". I think a list is much more reader-friendly than the traditional full page, text-filled family letters. (Am I the only one who's intimidated by those?) Besides, who would want to know all of the nitty-gritty details of my oh-so-enthralling life? (Which is what it would take to fill a whole sheet of paper for our family letter!)
Wait - what's blogging for again? Ignore that last question.
This year I added pictures for the first time. The lists were a half page, front and back. I like the way they turned out, although I think the layout/design will be tweaked some next year. (Much like my blog - keep an eye out!) What do you think?
So, in case you haven't had your fill of the Madsens for this year (and who has, really?), I present The Madsen Family's Top 10 Events of 2007. Enjoy!
Wait - what's blogging for again? Ignore that last question.
This year I added pictures for the first time. The lists were a half page, front and back. I like the way they turned out, although I think the layout/design will be tweaked some next year. (Much like my blog - keep an eye out!) What do you think?
So, in case you haven't had your fill of the Madsens for this year (and who has, really?), I present The Madsen Family's Top 10 Events of 2007. Enjoy!

*Blogger is being stupid. I have spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out why the front page is a weird like that. The original .jpg is fine, but whenever I upload it, it looks like all of the pictures were taken during some freaky new atomic age. No, we didn't have any new atomic age events this year. (But fingers crossed for next year - it might make for a more interesting letter!)
2 comments:
I love it! It's so much better then a full-fledged letter. And it's even funny.
Thanks, Ginger!
Post a Comment